GANT is looking for a CSR Manager to their Global HQ
If you are a passionate and innovative CSR Manager, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based Supply Chain Team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
As part of the Supply Chain Team, you will be responsible for driving and implementing the CSR strategies. Managing the supplier base from a CSR perspective and support the Product Creation team implementing the strategies in product development.
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Initiate, drive and coordinate all CSR-activities on a global basis
- Managing our supplier base in risk countries from a CSR perspective
- Lead the work with implementation of mandatory sustainability reporting and necessary policies
- Collaboration with Marketing and Product Creation department to ensure execution of strategies and internal as well as external communication
Who are you?
- You truly love CSR and you know how to engage people around you
- You have a strong passion and interest in raw material and CSR within product development
- You know that communication is the key to success within CSR
- You have a large number of years of experience from a similar position
- You have worked within the apparel industry
- Excellent English communication skills written and oral
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience in working with sustainable reporting
You will report directly to the Supply Chain Director and work at the HQ in Stockholm.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter 2017-02-24 with an let us know that you are applying via Aktuell Hållbarhet.
We are looking forward to your application no later than 24th February!