Dustin söker Head of Corporate Responsibility
Om jobbet | Vem är du? | Om Dustin | Kontaktuppgifter för frågor
Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Netherlands. The company offers IT products with associated services and solutions to companies, the public sector and private individuals with a main focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturers’ wide-ranging offerings and customer needs.
For the past years Dustin has focused on integrating corporate responsibility across the organization, from our corporate culture, values and Code of Conduct to our vision. We have focused on guidelines, activities, risk management and establishment of 2020 goals.
Now it’s time to raise our ambition and continue moving forward. Reporting to the Vice President Corporate Responsibility, Brand and Communication, we are looking for energetic purpose driven bridge builder. Today “Sustainable IT” embraces so much more than only environment and working conditions. What do you think should be our next strategic move?
As Head of Corporate Responsibility you will be responsible for the development and implementation of Dustin’s corporate responsibility strategy to advance business, brand and reputation goals. You will work closely with key stakeholders and extended management across all business units and functions to ensure alignment and coordination. The position will be part of the Corporate Responsibility, Brand and Communication leadership team ensuring we are strategically aligned with priorities, messaging and positioning.
Skills & requirements
- Owner of Dustin’s Corporate Responsibility strategy
- Ensure successful implementation and follow-up of the work
- Establish internal and external communication programs with a focus on creating a stronger Corporate Responsibility identity.
- Responsible for external reporting including Dustin’s Corporate Responsibility Report.
- Responsible for the development and success of Dustin’s work related to diversity, equality and environmental management.
- Develop strategic external stakeholder relationships and links to professional organizations
- Lead the Corporate Responsibility team – today consisting of one direct report and several cross-functional networks.
- 5+ years of experience of corporate responsibility / sustainability
- Proven track record of success in leading corporate responsibility programs demonstrating results
- Good understanding of sustainability concepts, including inclusion, diversity and engagement strategies
- Understanding of the importance marketing, communication and brand building efforts carry in the customer relationship and lifecycle, and preferably experiences thereof.
- Knowledge of social and environmental trends. Understanding of those trends relevant to retail or IT is a plus.
- Ability to influence, collaborate and partner across functions and all levels within a matrix organization
- Strong written / verbal communication, time management and analytical skills
- Required language skills; English and Swedish.
- A healthy sense of humor and a positive outlook
We offer you an exciting future at a workplace that is inspiring and fast-paced. Here, you will have the opportunity to combine a stimulating job with family life in a secure position with great benefits. Our values characterise our workplaces, and we aim to make sustainability and diversity an integral part of our processes, permeating the entire company. We have a great time, we work together to drive Dustin forward — and we want you to grow with us.
Location for this position is primarily Stockholm, Sweden. We apply a continuous selection process and are looking forward to your application.
Ansök via direktansökningsknapparna senast 2018-12-01 och ange att du sökt via Aktuell Hållbarhet.