Zound Industries söker Interim sustainability controller
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall and Urbanears. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technologies and user centric innovation we aim to create products that define our time. Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2008, launching a wide range of iconic, award-winning products.
We are a fast-growing company with products sold in more than +120 markets and today we have approximately 250 employees in our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2017, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.4 billion. In February 2018, Zound announced a new partnership with adidas, with initial products due to hit the market in 2019.
Compliance and Sustainability team
We are looking for an organized, engaging and highly driven interim Sustainability controller who is able to start immediately and work for a minimum of 12 months. The role is part of Zound’s Compliance team and work together with the Sustainability manager at the Stockholm office with sustainability reporting, training, support client requests, as well as the Compliance team on product regulatory issues. Zound Industries is a diverse and global company and you get the opportunity to work in multi-lingual, multi-cultural project teams. At Zound we have an interesting mix of competencies from a variety of disciplines, ranging from product and technology, design, acoustics, sales, brand and marketing, and we believe in teamwork, aware that our collective energy creates our exceptional Zound environment.
As Sustainability controller, your main tasks will be to ensure and monitor compliance with Zound Industries Code of conduct, internal and in the supply chain as well as report sustainability data, understanding regulatory and customer requirements and ensure these are met. Your main responsibilities includes:
- Continued implementation of the company´s sustainability work, such as of anti-corruption, define targets and way of working for climate and environmental impact reduction etc
- Sustainability report activities
- Training and supporting organization in the sustainability area
- Monitor supplier sustainability status, including audit schemes, and supporting suppliers
- Assess regulatory and customer requirements to define applicability for Zound Industries
- Answer customer requests in the sustainability area, often in various web based tools
- Reporting to authorities in the sustainability field, such as waste reporting
- Together with sourcing and sustainability manager ensure sustainability and compliance requirements are met in product development
- Support in various sustainability projects, such as anti-corruption training and control, human rights, environmental performance, product sustainability improvements etc
- Ensure sustainability and compliance documentation is maintained and archived in assigned systems
- Support and approve materials and purchases within the organization from sustainability criteria’s.
We are looking for someone with the following competence and skillset:
- University degree in law, sustainability management, business administration or engineering, nature or social science combined with sustainability studies and/or experience.
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in sustainability work within a company, preferably in the design and/or manufacturing industry
- Enjoying to prepare and give training within sustainability
- Good administrative skills, patience,curiosity for new tasks and feeling comfortable to take own decisions are important
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
It is also meriting if you have experience from the following:
- Experience from sustainability work and supply chain control, in the areas of anti-corruption, human rights and/or occupational health.
- Global sustainability requirements and management systems experience
- Product regulatory experience, such as chemical compliance or electrical safety requirements
- Chinese language skills
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of working for Sweden’s most dynamic company and this job is a perfect match for you, please send us your resume and cover letter as soon as possible.
We´re looking forward to your application!
Ansök via direktansökningsknapparna senast 2019-02-09 och ange att du sökt via Aktuell Hållbarhet.