Zound Industries söker Sustainability controller
Om jobbet | Vem är du? | Om Zound Industries | Kontaktuppgifter för frågor | Vi erbjuder
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and sell headphones and speakers. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technologies and user centric innovation we aim to create products that define our time. The house of Zound includes a portfolio of distinctive brands; Urbanears, Marshall and adidas. We are a fast growing company with products sold in more than +120 markets and today we have approximately 200 employees in our offices in Sweden (HQ), France, US and China.
Expanding the Compliance team
The Sustainability controller will be part of Zound’s Compliance team and work together with the Sustainability manager with the Sustainability report, support client requests, as well as with the Compliance team on product regulatory issues. The work also includes monitoring of data, reporting to authorities and a lot of communication. Good administrative skills, patience and curiosity for new tasks are important, and will be rewarded when being part of taking us to the next level in our sustainability work.
As Sustainability controller, your main tasks will be to ensure and monitor compliance with Zound Industries Code of conduct, internal and in the supply chain as well as report sustainability data, understanding regulatory and customer requirements and ensure these are met. Your main responsibilities includes:
- Monitor supplier sustainability status, including audit schemes, and supporting suppliers
- Assess regulatory and customer requirements to define applicably for Zound Industries
- Answer customer requests in the sustainability area, often in various web based tools
- Reporting to authorities in the sustainability field, such as waste reporting
- Together with sourcing and sustainability manager ensure sustainability and compliance requirements are met in product development
- Sustainability report activities
- Lead and support in various sustainability projects, such as anti-corruption training and control, human rights, environmental performance, product sustainability improvements etc
- Ensure sustainability and compliance documentation is maintained and archived in assigned system
- Support and approve materials and purchases within the organization from sustainability criteria’s.
We are looking for someone with the following competence and skillset:
- University degree in law, sustainability management, or engineering, nature or social science combined with sustainability studies and/or experience.
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in sustainability work within a company preferably regarding social accountability, human rights and anti-corruption, preferably in the design and/or manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
It is also meriting if you have experience from the following:
- Experience from sustainability work and supply chain control, preferably with trainings and audits, in the areas of anti-corruption, human rights and/or occupational health.
- Set up of processes and ways of working in the sustainability field within a company
- Chinese language skills
- Global sustainability requirements and management systems experience
Zound is a fast-growing company and we are looking for a person who can grow and develop within the organization, being ready to take on more responsibility as the company develops. As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. We have an interesting mix of competencies from a variety of disciplines, ranging from product and technology, design, acoustics, sales, brand and marketing, and we believe in teamwork, aware that our collective energy creates our exceptional Zound environment.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of working for Sweden’s most dynamic company and this job is a perfect match for you, please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously, but no later than June 25th.
Ansök via direktansökningsknapparna senast 2018-06-25 och ange att du sökt via Aktuell Hållbarhet.